Affordable AC Repair in Rocklin CA
It’s never fun when your AC system goes on the fritz, especially during the hottest days of summer. If your AC is blowing warm air or just not working like it used to, bring it to Mr. Fixit Auto Care for comprehensive AC service and repair. Our certified mechanics will troubleshoot the issue, let you know what it will cost, and then perform the repair quickly and affordably.
Stay comfortable all year long with our climate control and AC service. From inspection to repair, here are some of the AC services we offer:
- Annual inspections
- Performance checks
- Replacement of system components
- System fan level check
- System PSI pressure reading to verify Freon level
- Output temperature check
- Blower fan and compressor exam
- Belts and hoses inspection to identify aging and potential failure
- Diagnosis of problems related to faulty switches, wiring, fuses, the condenser or internal compressor seal
- Air conditioner recharge
Common AC Problems in Northern California
Here are some of the most common AC problems that may prompt a call to our shop.
- Moisture: If moisture or debris contaminates the air conditioner, it won’t cool the surroundings.
- Pungent odors caused by bacteria, fungi, and micro-organisms
- Low refrigeration level
- Dirty or clogged condenser
- Mechanical complications such as defects or malfunctions in the compressor, compressor clutch, pressure switch or valves.
If you experience any of the above, give us a call. We’ll have you in and out in no time.
Contact Mr. Fixit Auto Care in Rocklin Today
To make an appointment for AC service and repair, contact us at 916-645-2293. Or, simply fill out the form on our website and someone will get back to you within 24 hours. We are based at 3626 Cincinnati Ave in Rocklin, CA, open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.